The transition from the school year to summer break will be much different this year for most students, and many parents will continue to seek remote learning opportunities for their children during the summer break just like they have during the past several weeks in response to school closures.
As a result, Microsoft is providing our Clubs with its Store Summer Passport to Digital Fun.
These virtual workshops are organized into themes that will motivate youth to stay engaged throughout the summer while having fun and staying connected.
Each Week is designed in Themes from June 15-August 28:
- Exploration – A week at the Museum: July 6-10
- Bettering the community week: July 13- 17
- STEM/Coding Week: July 20-24
- Around the world in 5 days: July 27-31
- Bettering the community week: August 3- 7
- Coding Adventures Inspired by Superheroes Week: August 10-14
- Exploration – A week at the Museum: August 17-21
- Around the world in 5 days: August 24-28
Families can also choose to register their children at the Microsoft.com/Seattle to get a detailed description of each individual workshop. The site also features additional information about workshops and requirements for attending.